Bonderup & Thorup
Torsten Thorup (born 1944) and Claus Bonderup (born 1943) are both graduates from the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, School of Architecture in 1969, and subsequently went to work together at Danish architect, Henning Larsen's studio in Copenhagen. The two architects teamed up professionally and worked together for the majority of their careers. Together they have designed watches and in-store displays for Georg Jensen, the Arktikum museum in Finland and the harbour area in Elsinore, where they designed everything, from urban planning to the ticket offices. They have through their long career served many Danish and international clients.
Thorup and Bonderup works are characterised by its honest and classic simplicity, where attention has been payed on the design's details and quality, which can be proved in the Semi Pendant from 1968.